Holter Scanning Software
Philips Zymed Holter Monitoring Software includes a wide range of powerful workflow tools. You can scan using any of four distinct styles, all powered by the exclusive Zymed algorithm. Create accurate, reports and store them in your preferred EMR system. The features and benefits of Philips Zymed 2010 Holter Analysis Software include, but are not limited to:
- • EASI Lead system; five EASI electrodes capture three channels of derived 12-Lead ECG, giving you fast access to the highest quality patient data.
- • 2010 Plus Series- The Ultimate in Holter Monitoring Software
- • Includes all capabilities of the basic 1810 and the Administrative, Technical, and Cardiology suites
- • Software uses the very latest in proven Zymed arrhythmia detection and identification
- • Advanced Zybit Remote site support makes it possible to centralize, standardize, modernize, and streamline Holter processing across an entire enterprise online.
- • Advanced Pacer detection makes it possible to analyze and quantify episodes of failure to sense, failure to capture, and failure to output
- • Software includes an advanced 12 lead ST Segment analysis with 3 dimensional graphics display and printing capable
Loop Monitoring Software
GEMS™ (Global ECG Management System) is the world’s number one software solution for cardiac event monitoring. The GEMS™ user-friendly patient management system is the easiest way to receive and store ECG’s and patient information on the MARKET today and is specifically designed to accommodate busy clinics and healthcare professionals with their daily tasks.
- • Supports dozens of existing monitors and acquisition devices. Allows support for new devices to be added
- • Extensive and detailed standard and custom reports
- • Real-time ECG viewer can be distributed or licensed as a software development kit (SDK)
- • Reports can be posted to secure websites
- • Fully scalable (small clinic to large hospital solutions)
Loop Monitoring Data Receiving System
AutoAttendant allows healthcare providers to focus on providing patient care. It removes the need for a technician to wait for transmissions to be sent. Instead they can work with the recordings, the patients and the physicians to determine the best healthcare needed. This automated system prompts your patients through a step by step process of downloading their ECG. Using a unique Patient ID, ECGs are automatically downloaded and associated to the correct existing patient record in the GEMS product. The GEMS can then and view, edit and report on the ECG, seconds after it has been received.
Progressive Cardiac Services do not buy, sell, or loan any medical devices.